Tagged by NoxKore
Thanks for the tag, you gave some great questions
1. What's your favorite medium? Do you combine mediums? I do mostly digital work now, so there isn't a distinctive medium that I use. In the past, ink has been a favourite of mine. I've been doing altered Magic the Gathering art for a friend of mine with acrylic paint, which I really like using as well
2. What gets you pumped to do art? Honestly I'm always trying to seek things that inspire me to draw, watching a movie, TV series or playing a game will often be enough to get me going
3. Is there a favorite food you eat before/during/after you do art? I almost always have a cup of tea before I draw haha, then maybe one after
4. What type of things do you like to do art about the most? I wish I could do more nature oriented work with environments and natural animals. The things I usually do are single characters like monsters and people. Recently I haven't been doing too many OCs but I plan on doing them soon. They are usually darker themed, which seems to be what work with me
5. Your whole life in art is destroyed in a fire (supplies, copies, originals, contacts, etc. You are decimated.). Do you restart or give up? I'd definitely restart. The creation is lost, but the creator still has the knowledge and ability to replicate or do better than what was lost.
6. How much time do you spend on the pc? Far too much lol
7. Do you sometimes make art in public in hopes of getting noticed or is it mostly private for you? I've never done art in the street or anything like that, I'm far too critical of my work to go and do it in public. Not to mention I'm mostly digital now lol
8. What is your favorite time to make art? Afternoon, evenings or night. Basically anytime I'm feeling the most alert is when I'm most likely to do art.
9. If it meant you would get unlimited supplies for your work would you shoot yourself in the leg? Most definitely not, stupidity shouldn't be rewarded. I like to earn my things like any other man or woman
10. When did you get serious about making art? At the start of this year, there was a very defined point where I began. I basically did doodles in Christmas cards (Christmas zombies) during December 2016. Somebody really liked the doodles and asked me to do some artwork for them (an A3 walking dead comic strip to be precise). Somebody else was also interested in me doing some artwork for them, after completing the first piece the other person was quick to ask for something similar (another walking dead strip). This basically got me started with making art seriously
11. What made you want to make art? Basically any character or thing that I really like inspires me to draw, usually in the description of my work I explain my thoughts on the thing that I drew Comic books were also a big inspiration to me, Judge Dredd, watchmen and spawn being the biggest. There is also a release when I complete a drawing that is unlike anything else, the people who view my work are also a huge driving force for me to make more
12. Do you like to collab with other artist or is solo your game? I always create work alone, although I really enjoy interacting with other artists doing requests and trades
13. Do you like it when other people work off of your art for like inspiration or maybe a whole rework of your original piece? (credit is given, no one likes thieves) I wouldn't mind it if I was comfortable with my artwork, but at the moment I'm still trying to figure things out. I don't want to get too deep into this one because my opinions are divided and I would start to ramble haha.
Well, there it is. Thanks again for the questions NoxKore they were really fun and different
I won't be tagging anyone because I don't want people feeling obliged to do it